Please view the Tree Trimming Map and Schedule by clicking below:
To view the Proposed Budget, please click below:
E-Bill Services are now available to Pomona utility customers! Take advantage of the benefits that this FREE online service has to offer by enrolling now.
• View your bills online 24/7
• Go paperless and have your bills e-mailed to you
• Pay your bill online with a checking or savings account
• Make one-time payments with a checking or savings account
• Sign up for automatic payments with a checking or savings account
To get started, you will need your customer number and account number from your most recent bill and your service address.
If you need assistance with enrolling or using this service, please call Customer Service at 909-620-2241. Our staff is available to assist you Monday through Thursday (closed Friday) between 7:30am and 6:00pm. We’ll be happy to walk you through the process.
-Community Meeting November 14, 2012
For an appointment or for more information, please contact 909-620-2291 or click here.
This Emergency Operations Plan (EOP) addresses the City of Pomona's planned response to emergency/disaster situations associated with natural disasters, technological incidents, and national security emergencies.